Thursday, April 17, 2008

sequential

So for my Sequential Narrative 2 class, we were to think of and finish a project that you initiated yourself, and it would then be a semester-long thing that you need to work on. You were pretty open to do whatever you wanted, as long as it was sequential....
I just wish I did something more with this than what I did... but anywho (that's what summer's for)

I did a comic thing that involved random events of four people's lives, which ultimately end up all tying together. Most of the comics involve the characters talking to themselves, which end up being a catalyst to the other events in the other character's lives... weird to explain.
I also did the panels in a way that the "cameras" are stationary, while the characters are the only things in the panels moving. I guess that sounds boring (and lots of copying frames), but drawing the subtle movements in the characters was fun... sort of...
anyways

I learned that binding by hand is actually pretty fun. It looks nice, but the story inside is lacking...

3 comments:

  1. MIKI!!!! <3 wow I didn't know you have a blog! =) your artwork is awesome T___T anyway hope to see you around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps: this is thea btw lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you had one either! or I did.. and just completely forgot... we never ended up doing anything, did we... we should this summer holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.