Friday, October 31, 2008

More thesis

Emotion: Anticipation
Situation: Waiting during pregnancy
"Wish to see you soon"


Emotion: Awe
Situation: First riding a bike by yourself
"Wish you could see this too"

So I think I'll actually type up my thesis...
It is:
Postcards that depict little life situations that are ruled by emotions, using imagery that is usually found on postcards.

... yup
the next one I'm working on is "Love", with "lost love". Gary Taxali, my thesis prof, took out a part of the illustration that heavily implies a bad breakup, and instead suggested I put in something that is more subtle (which was originally in the rough anyways)... I guess because there will be text near the actual illustration when it's presented, it might compute and make sense being so simple...
Or that's what I'm hoping anyways.

Oh right...
Aside from nawafiai.com, I also snatched the domain mikisatoillustration.com, so I'll be updating the website soon. There won't be a lot of change, but I'll also be mirroring the two domain names together, so it doesn't matter if someone looks me up using my internet name (nawafiai), or my actual name (miki sato)

tadumda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.