Sunday, March 08, 2009

flickr + creative quarterly

So I set up a Flickr account.
flickr.com/photos/mikisatoillustration/
I'll pretty much submit things I posted here

I also changed the look of this blog...

--
On a completely different note, I found out that I was one of the runner ups for the Creative Quarterly magazine competition (but by runner up, it technically means 5th)
The runner ups won't be printed in the magazine, but will be featured online on their website.

Either way, I am very happy.
Other classmates from school have gotten the actual awards, so that's great!
I submitted to a few more illustration competitions this year, but I don't know if I'll be as lucky for them. I guess we shall see!

Also:
Daylight saving time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.