Friday, March 27, 2009

website


Because my main homepage has been down for construction for a while now, I thought I should put up some sort of screencap to at least show that it's going somewhere. There's just very tiny things I need to do here and there, and then it's ready to go up.

In one of my classes, we have an assignment where we have to make a promotional thing for ourselves (an email and/or an actual mailer).
I thought it might be fun to make some sort of Flash game with one of my illustrations. It'll be like a puzzle with the different components of the illustration cut out as pieces. The person can then have fun reconstructing the image, and such and such.
I only know limited Flash action scripting, so I need to look into it and see how it can be done. (Hopefully before the due date)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.