Wednesday, April 01, 2009

countdown!!


After about 18 years of education it's going to be quite weird to be finished school indefinitely in the next two weeks. There's still lots of work left to do though, and I guess you can't say I'm completely done until the Grad Exhibition in May... but putting aside technicalities, that is SOON.
Mixed feeling about it as well. A bit relieved and happy, but at the same time nervous and scared. I don't know what I'll do once September comes next year.

Added to that, I'm turning 22 on the 18th of this month. It feels like lots of things happened in the past year, and also the past 4 years of university life, but it also feels like it happened so fast.

This month is going to be busy-busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.