Wednesday, May 06, 2009

business cards and framing

YES! I have internet again~
It's nice to be able to leisurely and pointlessly browse the web for hours.

But aside from that, the past few days I have been getting ready for the 94th OCAD Grad show that I blogged about in the previous post to this one.

I snapped a few pictures of some of the things like framing and business cards, so I thought I would post them here.

This is the kind of framing I did for my illustrations. I'm displaying all my originals which are sandwiched between two plexiglass, both for protection and because it just looks cool.


Just a stack of my illustrations all framed up and ready to mount.
Underneath the pile is my first attempt at making business cards... which failed miserably.

So I came up with this
I printed my business cards on some paper, and then I'm now in the process of sewing (via sewing machine) the paper to canvas, and then I cut each card out of the print. Sadly it's a bit too flimsy for me, but there's no turning back now! (for now)

I haven't gotten a picture of my actual setup, but I'll make sure to do it at some point.

3 comments:

  1. hi! i think your work is awesomeeeeeeeeeeeee! good luck with graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking amazing so far, Miki! I hope the grad show is going well! I will see if I can come by before it ends =S

    keep it up!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like you work! very inspiring! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.