Tuesday, May 19, 2009

May 18 - May 19

Something fun happened... and by fun, I mean not.

On the 17th, we were on the bullet train to get to Fukuoka. It was a 3 hour ride, so all of us just passed out at our seats.
When it was our stop, we went to go get our luggage, and mine was missing :D
We went to the police and I had to fill out some forms about what sort of things were in it and such, and we're hoping that someone took it by accident and I'll be getting it back....... but I doubt it.

nooo, my money, my clothes, my toiletriesss
I'm just glad that my passport wasn't in there. Then there would have been more of a problem.

But it still sucks :(

3 comments:

  1. aww...that surely sucks. I hope someone will return it :(

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.