Tuesday, May 26, 2009

may 20 - may 26

So lots of stuff happened between when I last updated. I haven't had much access to the interwebs for the past few days to post anything, hence the sparseness.

Bad news is that my luggage is still MIA, but good news is that I got a new suitcase and new clothes. I still grieve about the stuff I lost though.

After my time in Fukuoka, we stayed in Hiroshima for one night, and on the next day we came to Tokyo. I've only gone to a few places in Tokyo (like Akihabara and Ikebukuro), but I figure that I'm going to be spending the rest of my time here in Tokyo, so might as well not do everything at once.
Very early this morning, we went to Tsukiji, the fish market. Very scary, mostly because of the fear of getting run over by fishermen on car-like things. Afterwards, we totally passed out and wasted a day inside...

It's about 2am right now, and we're going to the Ghibli museum tomorrow early in the morning, so I don't have much time to upload any pictures right now... But then again, I haven't really been taking them since I got to Tokyo, but I'll upload some eventually (and possibly drawings I've done in my sketchbook, seeing that these posts were originally supposed to be about posting them).

Japanese tv <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.