Friday, May 01, 2009

OCAD 94th Annual Graduate Exhibition!

Hello all, I've recently been getting ready for the 94th Grad Exhibition at OCAD which is happening from May 7th to the 10th! (Click here for more information)
Definitely check it out if you're in the Toronto area! The illustration section can be found on the 6th floor.

For those who can't make it, never fear. This year a website was created solely for the purpose of displaying illustrations that were produced this thesis year. There's a lot of awesome stuff, so go ahead and click on the link:OCAD Illustration Exhibition 09

I'm currently still living out of boxes because of my move, so it might take me some time to settle down, but I will post photos of my progress of making my business cards and frames for the Grad show.

Till then~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.