Friday, June 26, 2009

cellphone charger

If you've tried to contact me via phone the past two weeks, and you didn't get through, this is the reason why:

Since I lost my luggage in Japan, my cellphone charger has also been MIA. It's mostly my fault for not going to look for the charger as soon as I got back, but I didn't think it would be this hard to find.

Seeing that my phone model is kind of old, I guess it makes sense that I couldn't find it in the stores I looked through. But through this process, I came to realize how many kinds of cellphone chargers there are in the world with different types per phone per company.

Why don't companies just agree on one design and go with it? Like a universal charger for all cellphones??
........
In the end, I opted for Ebay. Woo

< /minirant>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.