Tuesday, June 16, 2009

hey look

I'm back!

Well, technically I've been back to quiet-Canada since the 10th, but things such as jet lag is severely cutting into my time. For some reason, I'm having a hard time this time around to get my sleeping schedule back to normal. Maybe because it's been about 4 years since I last traveled 13 hours into the future?

Anyways. Aside from the jet lag, I'll also be a bit preoccupied with my family members coming to Toronto tomorrow for a few days. That, and I'll be getting my chubby and lazy cat (naww) tomorrow as well. Reunited at last after not living with one another for years.

Oh, and I have a picture!
yaaaay

I got these rectangular and white headphones while in Japan, so it's like a tribute(??) to them - by sticking it on a llama's head. Everyone likes llamas (and alpacas).


All in all, I should be cleaning right now. So I shall go and do that... soon

2 comments:

  1. Excellent way to create a silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I love your
    artwork, it´s very original. I´ve post your creations in my blog. I hope you don´t mind.
    Cheers from Madrid!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.