Tuesday, June 02, 2009

sidenote

It is currently almost 5am in Japan right now. I should be sleeping, but hey; the internet is a fun place.

I've just been looking at new illustration work done by my classmates' and it motivates me. I want to go back to Toronto right now and start working on new pieces!!
All these art and comic books I've been hoarding isn't helping either... They've given me a lot to think about and things to work on in my own drawings... I also want to draw comics again!!!

7 more days in Japan, and then I'll be back. I sense good things will happen when I do :)

(Apologies for extreme lack of pictures)

2 comments:

  1. sounds like you're having a blast. Can't wait til I go next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! nice =) I see you've been having so much fun! I wish I could've timed it so I can go with you or something lol XD well the pictures and the stuff you bought look great! I'll catch up with you when you're back in T.O

    have a safe flight home!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.