Friday, July 10, 2009

cmyk mag and promos

First thing's first....


Yaaaaay CMYK magazine (with cat)! I got it in the mail yesterday. I'm on the 56th page #02, so go check it out! Also make sure to check out my friend Nazanin Abedin's entry on the 60th page (the one with the unicorn, #11)
: )

On another note, here's an update on my mail-in promo!


I kind of changed it up a bit. So now, instead of a pocket, I'll just sort of wrap 2~4 postcards in this envelope and close it off with a safety pin. I just need to sew it a bit along the seams and such. I'll be testing it out and sending one to myself before making them all... just incase they're unsendable.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I am loving these by the way! (Found your blog through Pikaland yaay!)

    Good luck with your promos n everything else :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look gorgeous! Loving your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.