Sunday, July 26, 2009

etsy and fridays

Long time no post! I hope everyone's doing swell and their summers are going excellently.

I've had this thought for a while, but as the title says, I am hopefully opening an Etsy store sometime in the future. For those who don't know: Etsy is a place where people sell handmade things, vintage things, and all sorts of supplies to make said handmade things. All in all, it's filled with really great stuff, so go take a gander!

In the store, I am planning on selling prints (and possibly originals) of my illustrations, pins, magnets, keychains, and random plushie things. If you think of something that you would like to see in the store, don't hesitate to message me!

Another thing is that I may start participating in IllustrationFriday. I think it would be a good opportunity for me to do something every week. I'm finding myself putting aside illustrationing for other smaller side projects, which probably shouldn't be the case.


We also got a kitty condo/cat tree/climbing structure thing for my lazy, senile cat. She has yet to climb the thing by herself....

2 comments:

  1. I realy like your illustrations! Good luck with your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DO IT! i'd love to purchase a print!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.