Tuesday, July 07, 2009

self promo

Wow, it's already July! Time seems to pass by very quickly.
After spending much of June jetlagged and preoccupied, it's time to start creating promos for myself!

This is just a small screencap from Photoshop and I'm still fiddling around with it.
I'm planning on making an envelope from canvas with a pocket filled with examples of my work. It'll sort of be like how I made my business cards with paper sewn directly on canvas.

It might sound kind of weird, but I'll be uploading more photos of my progress as I finish them.

1 comment:

  1. wow that's a very cute business card! it looks like your own business is taking off. I'm glad you're back from Japan too...it sounds like lots of fun! =D

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.