Thursday, August 06, 2009

recently

For the past few weeks, I've been here and there a lot.
In a span of 3 weeks I've been to Ottawa (my hometown), back to Toronto, then back to Ottawa again. AND, at the end of this month, I'll be heading out for a few days to Hawaii....
weeeeeeeeee

But anyways.

A few days before I left for Ottawa for the second time, I updated my site so that now you can full view an image and see it bigger. woop.


And on another different note, I've been featured a few times in the blog Share Some Candy! They have a lot of awesome work, so please go check it out.

I also have a picture or two with the progress of my mail promos that I plan on updating here tomorrow. I changed the designs a bit, so it now involves some clear cello envelopes and ribbon closures.

Anyways, it's past 3:30am. Sleeptime? Maaaaaaybe.

1 comment:

  1. Hey

    I've been watching your blog regularly and totally love what u are doing !!!


    keep up the good work, u are an inspiration to me

    -B

    www.bruncroes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.