Friday, October 02, 2009

workspace

Why hello there! It feels like it's been a while. It's also already October! Time flies

I actually received an email a week ago for an illustration job for a annual University magazine (Canadian University Report/GlobeCampus) that's run by Globe and Mail! So I've been working on that for the past week or so.
I can't post the illustration yet, but the magazine comes out October 22nd :D
I'll make sure to post some shots of the magazine when it comes out~


Also,At the ShareSomeCandy blog, they've been recently doing a series called Workspaces and was asked to contribute, which I gladly did :). My desk is nothing special, small, and is always in a state of organized chaos, but if you'd like to take a look, check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.