Friday, December 25, 2009

merry xmas!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!

I hope you guys had a good one : )

I had a rather stressful time this past week, due to my cat getting sick... She was at an emergency vet clinic for most of it, and there was a lot of going back and forth to visit her. She came home today and was very very affectionate...until it was time for her medication. Giving pills to a cat is a lot more troublesome than I thought. Needless to say, there was some drooling and growling.
We got it right for the last pill though, so from now on it'll hopefully go more smoothly. I hope she doesn't hold a grudge against us for too long (she's currently hiding under a table).

Anyways. For an awwww factor, here's a picture of her as a kitten.


Merry Christmas!!

4 comments:

  1. miki! i hope your cat feels better soon. have a merry christmas and happy new year! say hi to chris for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I admire your portfolio. Stunning work!
    I linked to your page at my blog today:)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.