Friday, December 04, 2009

small, TCA, PIN4

Hello! It's already been about a month since I last posted, which is bad of me.
But I come with some news!

The people at Small Magazine has recently featured me in their Winter issue!! Please go check it out, they have a lot of great features of small things! My images start from the 90th page, or just click here : )

- - -

Also, I did a small illustration for the blog Toronto Craft Alert! It seems like it hasn't gone up yet, so I'll post a shot of it once it does. TCA is awesome for anyone in Toronto that's looking for some local crafty stores and artists.

- - -

And finally, this is just a quick preview of the 3 illustrations in the Power in Numbers show. It starts next week (Dec. 12), so please check it out if you're in the area!

More updates to come soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.