Tuesday, December 15, 2009

time lapsed lotus flower

Hi!
For those who came by the live stream a few days ago, you may have already seen me working on a part of this....



It's a time lapsed video of me working on an illustration of a lotus flower.
And it's about 5 hours squished into 10 minutes.
The quality may be mediocre because I desperately need a table lamp (to get rid of weird shadows and for my poor eyes), but I hope you can still (sort of) tell what's going on.

I'll be doing a few more flower illustrations to go with this one.
Some of them include: lavenders, forget-me-nots, and daisies.
They may not be very season-appropriate, but hey.

5 comments:

  1. That was a lot of fun to watch, thanks for sharing!

    Out of curiosity, what song was that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for watching!
    The song was Milanó by Sigur Rós : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty :D Love the result. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful work. You are a very patient person. The end result it great. Looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your textile illustrations are wonderful! I really liked seeing how you work. Even without a desk light, the shadows from your hands make the video more interesting in some places.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.